|Enter in March||Enter in Sept.|
|Application||Oct. - early Dec.||May – early July||-|
|Interview||Oct. - mid-Dec.||May – mid-June||Documents required for the interview|
|Announcement||Mid-Dec.||Mid-June||Tuition payment after the announcement|
|Visa application||Beginning of Jan.||Beginning of July||-|
|Visa result announcement||Beginning of Feb.||Beginning of August||Announced individually|
|Visa application at the consulate office||Beginning of Feb.||Beginning of August||Must apply for a visa at an applicable Korean consulate office after review of documents.|
|Entry/School begins||End of Feb.||End of August||Must enter on the date assigned by the school
※ A guide at the airport will be provided only on the assigned date
- Have both non-Korean parents and have completed 12 years of a regular curriculum in their home country
- Should be less than 2 years from their last graduation
- Have the ability (self or by financial guarantee) to afford tuition and the cost of living in Korea
- Have no issues in applying for a student visa and entering Korea
- Have at least a level 3 TOPIK score
- Application (Self introduction, academic plan) - ※ School’s application form
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of both sides of parents and student ID
- Proof of family relation
China : Register of census, family relation authentication, Philippines : Family Census, Indonesia : KARTU KELUARGA, Bangladesh : Birth Certificate(Jeommeo Kakus or Jeommeo Sidetiket), Vietnam : So Ho Khau or Giay khai sinh, Mongolia : Proof of family relation, Pakistan : Family Certificate, Sri Lanka : Birth Certificate(Pauler), Myanmar : Proof of family relation (Yingtaususayen), Nepal : Birth Certificate(Jeonmadalda), Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Thailand : Birth certificate
- Diploma of last graduated school (4-year university), original certificate of degree
- Academic records
- Apostille, if from countries that sign apostilles
- Chinese students: Academic record, certificate of degree issued by the Ministry of Education’s certification center (for those acquired a degree in China)
(Certification center: http://www.chinadegrees.cn, http://www.chsi.com.cn)
- Students from other countries (other than apostille-signed countries & China) to submit an academic record confirmed by the Korean consulate or a public institution of the country of residence
- Academic records from the highest level of school
- 5 photos (size: 4cmX3cm / taken within 6 months; white background; ears and forehead uncovered)
- Proof of employment and income of parents (with company address and contact information)
- Account balance over USD 12,000
- (maintained for 6 months or longer; issued within 30 days from the visa application)
- (Students willing to switch from D4 visa to D2 is required to have balance in the bank of over USD 12,000.)
- Certificate of level 3 (or higher) in TOPIK.
|visa application allowed in Korea
(China, Cuba, Russia, Macedonia, Kosovo)
|Apply visa at the local public office
(except for 5 countries allowed to apply for visa in Korea)
|1||Submit the application for admission.|
|2||Primary evaluation (interview)
Successful candidates: Follow the procedure below for admission/visa application.
|3||Successful candidates to submit the application and pay tuition.
※ Submitted documents are not returned.
※ Refer to the separate guide for application and fee payment. )
|4||Apply for a visa at the immigration office.||Issue the standard admission permit.|
|5||Notification of the visa No. (Immigration office → Graduate school → Student)||Apply for visa at the Korean consulate in the country of residence.
※ Check for the documents required by the local Korean consulate.
||Interview at the local consulate, visa issuance procedure, visa issuance, result notification|
|7||Entrance date is assigned by the university, and the applicant shall reserve flight tickets and notification of the flight number and time.|
Graduate school students enter with a D-2 visa, extend the period every year.
Tuition payment account
|Bank name||bank address||account number||SWIFT
- Address : Office of International Affairs, Konyang University, 121 Daehak-ro, Nonsan-si, Chungnam, Korea (Zipcode: 32992)
- Phone : +82-41-730-5132, +82-41-730-5133, +82-41-730-5134, +82-41-730-5136
- Fax : 82-41-730-5383
- E-mail : email@example.com
- International Education Center Website : interedu.konyang.ac.kr